We are always excited about meeting patients during
their first visit to our office. Your complimentary initial appointment
will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of treatment
options. This examination will take approximately 30 minutes and will
address the following important questions. If you have any other
concerns or questions please feel free to discuss them with the
orthodontist during your exam.
- Can your dental concerns benefit from orthodontic care?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
We encourage you to ask any other questions as well.
Orthodontic Diagnostic Records
In order for an individualized treatment plan to be developed diagnostic records will need to be taken. This information will be added to the initial examination in order to develop a treatment plan tailored to meet your specific needs.
Orthodontic Diagnostic Records include:
- Impressions (imprint) of your upper and lower teeth
- Cephalometric X-ray
- Panoramic X-ray
- Growth Analysis X-ray for growing children
- Digital Photographs of your face and teeth
- Measurements of teeth, gums, and soft tissues
If you have any of these records, please bring them with you to the
initial examination. We know your time is valuable. After the initial
examination, we have reserved time to take diagnostic records if you are
ready to begin treatment or you may schedule a separate appointment at
your convenience. This additional appointment will take approximately 20
minutes. As a benefit to you, records fees will be deducted from the
treatment fee if you elect to begin treatment with us.